Remember to protect and promote our work.
Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
You can save this information from legal attack.
Released December 5, 2009Summary
This document provides a "menu" of the various types of private customer information—email, chat logs, ip addresses, etc.—that Yahoo is able to provide to requesters. The document is designed for government eyes only.
Forms to order different types of customer information are provided in the appendix.
See also: 8 million reasons for real surveillance oversight
- Help us create a just and corruption free world.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fastest (Sweden), current site, slow (US), Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United States
129550File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity