Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
April 17, 2009Summary
DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM fast site, current site, Sweden, US, Latvia, Slovakia, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
The file presents a collection of emails sent between University of St. Thomas, Houston, University academics, over attendance, financial, religious and academic problems at the University. According to our source:
- "Though administration claims a united front in the effort [to introduce a new core], it's clear that division is making its way through the faculty. Each side is fighting for what they think is right for the university, and each side feels they are defending the majority opinion of the study body. Students have a right to be informed of a war being fought in their name."
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United States
- University or research institution
- University of St. Thomas
92003File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity