Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
March 10, 2009Summary
This 10 Dec 2006 document is a study by the US Air Force that describes significant health risks to personnel who have been stationed at Balad Air Base, Iraq and the surrounding population. Our source states the that the military has denied any adverse health risks to soldiers, but the study clearly describes substantial health risks to soldiers, with the majority of the risks being known cancer causing hazards.
The study describes the Balard Burn Pit as the worst environmental hazard ever seen.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fast site, current site, Sweden, US, Latvia, Slovakia, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United States
- Military or intelligence (ruling)
- US AIr Force
626216File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity