Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
April 16, 2009
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fast site, current site, Sweden, US, Latvia, Slovakia, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United Kingdom
- Government (bureaucracy)
- Information Commissioner's Office (UK)
2009795File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity
SHA256 423a036f6a0767dc9637cbbeef398c4b070b4ed4dfe0b02a39848d4f66318e5dDescription (as provided by our source)
Phorm have repeatedly stated they have the support of regulators and government departments that their technology is fully compliant with UK and EU Law.
NoDPI have now issued a letter of complaint to the Financial Services Authority that these statements are false and amount to unlawful manipulation of the markets.
This document is the final draft of a statement by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) which has recently been removed from the ICO's web site.
I am uploading a copy of this document to Wikileaks in order for it to remain in the public domain as it is very much in the public interest.