Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
May 10, 2009Summary
The document provides information about suspected foul play within the Grinnel College Office of Student Affairs regarding a recent staff firing, and questionable new staff hiring practices, which have destabalized the relationship between the administraiton, students and faculty.
It was briefly available online via the school newspaper, but was removed after a take down request (the explanation of the takedown is here: http://www.thesandb.com/news/1485.html).
The document is a faculty authored document, which was contributed to by Mark Schneider of the physics department. The school newspaper should be available for comment.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fast site, current site, Sweden, US, Latvia, Slovakia, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United States
- University or research institution
- Grinnell College Faculty Committee
2161243File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity