Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
August 18, 2009Summary
A leaked document in Norwegian from the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Mona Juul criticizes the Secretary-General of United Nations for being extremely difficult to work with and for having done little to nothing in several of the most important issues the latest period of time.
The document was obtained by Aftenposten, one of the largest news papers in Norway.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fastest (Sweden), current site, slow (US), Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- Government (bureaucracy)
- Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Mona Juul
2905351File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity