Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
Released November 14, 2009Summary
Attached is an email message database for the controversial holocaust historian David Irving. The email addresses used by Mr. Irving are [email protected] and [email protected] The data was passed to WikiLeaks by an anti-fascist hacker.
Mr. Irving is speaking on November 14th 2009 in New York City.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fastest (Sweden), current site, slow (US), Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United Kingdom
- Political group (non-ruling)
- Anti-Fascist Hackers
125632File type information
UTF-8 Unicode English textCryptographic identity