Remember to protect and promote our work.
Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
You can save this information from legal attack.
Released November 21, 2009Summary
This archive presents over 120Mb of emails, documents, computer code and models from the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, written between 1996 and 2009.
The CRU has told the BBC that the files were obtained by a computer hacker 3-4 days ago.
This archive includes unreleased global temperature analysis computer source code that has been the subject of Freedom of Information Act requests.
The archive appears to be a collection of information put together by the CRU prior to a FoI redaction process.
- Help us create a just and corruption free world.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fastest (Sweden), current site, slow (US), Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United Kingdom
64936854File type information
Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extractCryptographic identity