Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
December 9, 2008Summary
The 25-paged PDF file, dated 22nd of February 2005, presents an analysis of the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) of organized crime activity in the Balkan area. It gives a brief overview over Kosovo situation including smugglers routes, political aims of organized crime and difficulties when prosecuting organized crime. The second part presents the key players of organized crime, presenting individuals and corporate structures as well as connections between organized crime cells and intelligence services. The last part presents a summary of the situation as well as a future outlook.
The report is classified as VS - Vertraulich - Amtlich geheimhalten
(confidential - keep secret).
The document has been verified by the Bundesnachrichtendienst through a request for removal.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fast site, current site, Sweden, US, Latvia, Slovakia, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- Military or intelligence (ruling)
2992669File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity